- Why should you have confidence in InControl Medical and it’s products?
- What’s the difference between Attain, Apex and Intensity?
- What is the Attain performance guarantee?
- What is the return policy?
- What are the payment options?
- How soon do we ship?
- How is the device packaged once shipped?
- What does muscle stimulation feel like?
- Why aren’t medications a solution to bladder leakage?
- Why aren’t pads or diaper a solution to bladder leakage?
- Why are Kegel exercises alone not effective?
- Why do our devices inflate?
- What are the benefits of tightened and toned pelvic floor muscles?
- In regard to urinary incontinence, when should I expect improvement?
- Why are Attain, Apex, and Intensity devices vaginally inserted?
- Why is the Attain device inserted rectally?
- Can I substitute the InControl Gel or not use it at all?
Why should you have confidence in InControl Medical and it’s products?
All InControl Medical products are completely manufactured in Brookfield, Wisconsin, USA not Beijing, China.
InControl Medical has treated more than 120,000 women for incontinence more than all of our competitors COMBINED!
InControl Medical offers a performance guarantee on its revolutionary Attain product regardless of where it was purchased. If you use Attain as directed for 90 days and you’re not satisfied with your results, we will refund your entire purchase price.
InControl Medical is certified as a Good Manufacturing Practice facility by the FDA and is ISO 13485 certified for quality assurance. None of our competitors are.
Made in America by women for women!
What’s the difference between Attain, Apex and Intensity?
- Attain – Is a revolutionary product cleared for sale by the FDA to treat stress, urge, and mixed urinary incontinence as well as bowel incontinence. Attain utilizes two electronic algorithms to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and calm the detrusor muscles surrounding the bladder to eliminate urge incontinence. In fecal incontinence, Attain strengthens the puborectalis muscles that hold the colon in place and tightens and tones the anal sphincter to prevent the loss of liquid or solid fecal material.
- Apex – Is an Automatic Pelvic (Kegel) Exerciser that is FDA cleared medical device that treats stress incontinence, or leaking when you laugh, cough, sneeze, run, or lift something heavy. It works by using muscle stimulation to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor.
- Intensity Is a scientifically designed device to accomplish two goals, strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor muscles and assist women who have difficulty experiencing orgasm. Strong toned pelvic floor muscles have been shown to prevent stress urinary incontinence and provide a more satisfying intercourse experience. Intensity is not a sex toy, it does, however, improve the intimate portion of your life.
What is the Attain performance guarantee?
We guarantee Attain will work for you. Or your money back.
Use Attain as directed for 10 minutes per day, six days per week for 90 days. At that time, if you are not satisfied with your results, please contact Customer Service at 262-373-0422 for return instructions.
Performance guarantee refund requests must be initiated within 120 days from the date of purchase. Upon receipt of your device, our engineering department will check the computer board to verify compliance with the protocol. Once compliance is verified InControl Medical will refund your purchase price.
What is the return policy?
Our devices come with a one-year free replacement warranty (from date of purchase) for workmanship issues.
Devices can be returned for refund as long as it has not been more than 30 days from the date of purchase. Our devices are personal use devices and they are not returnable/refundable if the cellophane shrink wrap has been removed. The device must be in the original packaging which is in the same condition that you received it. There will be a restocking fee of 25% of the device’s purchase price.
*InControl Medical gels cannot be returned for a refund.
What are the payment options?
You can checkout using any type of major credit card or PayPal. You can also purchase on a payment plan option, for as little as the cost of pads per month!
How soon do we ship?
Orders ship out in 1-5 business days, we manufacture every device by hand here in Wisconsin. Each device must pass through quality testing and is then shipped out from our Wisconsin manufacturing facility.
How is the device packaged once shipped?
All devices ship from our Brookfield, WI facility and are packaged in discreet brown packaging for the utmost in privacy. No one, including your mail carrier, will know what you’ve ordered.
Each device is packaged in a sturdy box with foam insert to protect it during shipping.
What does muscle stimulation feel like?
Gentle muscle stimulation feels as if your pelvic floor muscles are pulling upward and inward, then relaxing — a gentle tightening of your muscles around the probe. The stimulated contractions strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, providing you greater control. As with all InControl Medical products, the muscle stimulation is customized specifically for each person.
Why aren’t medications a solution to bladder leakage?
- Only 20% of patients taking OAB medication receive any benefit.
- Compliance with taking medication is low; 73% of people taking OAB medication discontinue them within one year.
- Most common reason for discontinuing OAB medication is lack of effect.
- Common side effects: dry mouth, constipation, fatigue, hypertension, headache.
- Medications are expensive, with some costing $10 per pill! Medication, even with copay as little as $30.00 per month, are more expensive than the cost of Attain in the first year alone.
Why aren’t pads or diaper a solution to bladder leakage?
Pads are not a solution to bladder leakage – they are simply a temporary, inconvenient strategy until you solve the underlying problem that causes your bladder leakage. Bladder leakage is not something that will get better with time. In fact, wearing a pad increases your chances of urinary tract infection.
Some women may be concerned about the cost of solving a bladder leakage problem; however, treating the problem with InControl products typically costs less than purchasing pads, diapers and other products over time. Studies have shown women with incontinence pay approximately $900 annually for routine care and management of incontinence, including pads and laundry/dry cleaning, but you can’t put a cost on your quality of life.
Let’s not forget the environment, it is estimated that takes up to 500 years for disposable pads and diapers to decompose.
Forget the bulky pads and treat the problem at the source naturally with Attain.
Why are Kegel exercises alone not effective?
Research has shown that over half of women who attempt Kegel exercises do them incorrectly by over-using their abdominal, buttock or leg muscles — resulting in no improvement in pelvic floor muscle strength. You have to contract pelvic floor muscles in isolation in order for the exercises to be effective.
Additionally, if you already have weak pelvic floor muscles, you may not be able to contract them effectively. InControl Medical devices use muscle stimulation to activate and strengthen the correct muscles more efficiently than you can do on our own, leading to a stronger pelvic floor.
Our products take the confusion out of pelvic floor strengthening (Kegel exercises) by providing you the “mind muscle connection” of what a properly performed Kegel exercise should feel like when done correctly. Once you understand the proper technique to contract your pelvic floor muscles in isolation, you are on your way to stronger pelvic floor muscles and a healthy pelvic floor.
Why do our devices inflate?
InControl Medical patented inflation feature provides customized fit and active resistance to rapidly build your pelvic floor muscles.
Inflation puts the muscle stimulation contacts directly against the muscles surrounding the vagina (your pelvic floor muscles) ensuring a deep and effective muscle contraction with active resistance.
With Intensity, our sexual health product, the inflation feature also allows the internal clitoral vibrator to be pressed against the internal portion of your clitoris, where it divides inside your vagina, providing a whole new level of sensation.
What are the benefits of tightened and toned pelvic floor muscles?
Strong, healthy pelvic floor muscles are important for all women; not only do strong pelvic floor muscles prevent bladder leakage, they affect your sexual health and intimacy, too.
The natural process of aging, high impact exercise and childbirth take a toll on the health of the muscles that surround the vagina, causing them to stretch and lose tone and tightness over time. This loss of pelvic floor muscle tone may lead to issues such as bladder leakage, pelvic organ prolapse, reduced intimacy (for both you and your partner) and for some of us, a loss of self-confidence.
Strong pelvic floor muscles lead to increased sensitivity during intimacy and stronger orgasms for women. Studies have also demonstrated that tightened and toned pelvic floor muscles increase the power and intensity of the female orgasm.
Many vaginal rejuvenation procedures impact the tissue only, and do nothing to impact the pelvic floor muscles that truly provide the support, tightness and tone. For this reason, many physicians who perform vaginal rejuvenation procedures such as GeneveveTM, O-Shot® or Thermiva® will include an ApexM along with their procedure.
Two musts for a powerful orgasm: a strong, healthy pelvic floor and getting the right stimulation, says Madeleine Castellanos, MD.
In regard to urinary incontinence, when should I expect improvement?
Results depend upon the condition of your pelvic floor muscles and the severity of your symptoms when you begin your sessions. Many people begin to notice improvement within a few weeks.
InControl Medical’s studies have shown that at 90 days of proper use, people experienced a 90 percent reduction in bladder leakage. On average, stress incontinence symptoms are resolved within 12–14 weeks while symptoms of urgency/OAB may take longer to completely resolve. With continued usage, your symptoms decrease over time, allowing you an improved quality of life.
Why are Attain, Apex, and Intensity devices vaginally inserted?
The pelvic floor muscles hold the vagina, uterus and bladder in place. The most direct route to those muscles, to stop stress urinary incontinence, is through the vagina. In addition, the detrusor muscle that contracts the bladder is approximately three inches away from the tip of the device when vaginally inserted. Calming that muscle is what prevents urge incontinence (also called Overactive Bladder).
Why is the Attain device inserted rectally?
The rectum is the most direct route to the pelvic floor muscles. When treating urinary incontinence, the device strengthens the pelvic floor muscles, the bladder sphincter and the anal sphincter and calms the detrusor muscle that affects overactive bladder (OAB), also known as urge incontinence.
Rectal insertion is the most effective way to treat bowel leakage in women.
Can I substitute the InControl Gel or not use it at all?
InControl Medical Gel is a conductive gel that enhances the delivery of stimulation and the effectiveness of our devices, and also functions as a lubricant. The gel has been biocompatibility tested for safety when in contact with mucosal surfaces, and is the only gel recommended by InControl Medical.
Other lubricants should not be used. Water-based lubricants do not conduct stimulation and silicone- based lubricants actually block the conduction of stimulation.