Curing adult incontinence without pills, pads or surgery
InControl Medical is the world’s leading provider of at home medical devices for the treatment of bladder and bowel leakage
No prescription required
“I have been dealing with incontinence since the age of 5. I cannot begin to explain the embarrassment, shame, and low-self esteem that developed over the decades of my life. Every area of my life was affected…When I came across the
infomercial, I ordered it the following day. I noticed a difference in my symptoms almost immediately…Today, I am dry. I can go into public and I am beginning to regain my self-esteem….Thank you for giving me hope when I had none! Last night was the first time I can remember in my entire life, I did not wake up once to go to the bathroom! I am looking forward to getting out and away from home. I can’t wait to enjoy all that I have been missing my entire life!”
Things you need to know about leakage:
1. Bladder and bowel leakage are not normal and can be cured!
2. Left untreated bladder and bowel leakage will get worse over time.
3. You didn’t inherit bladder or bowel leakage from your mom. …
4. Childbirth and high impact exercise are the leading causes of bladder and bowel leakage.
5. Bladder and bowel leakage are in most cases a muscle issue; weak pelvic floor muscles, and overactive detrusor muscles (OAB). Fix the muscles, solve the problem, literally is that simple.
6. The most common medications for OAB have been shown in clinical studies to increase the chances of developing dementia by 50%!
7. Diapers and pads don’t treat bladder or bowel leakage, but they will increase your chances of developing a UTI.
8. 60,000,000 women deal with bladder leakage and 16,000,000 women deal with bowel leakage every day.
9. Buyer Beware!
There are “companies” selling therapies that simply don’t work i.e. infrared light, magnetic waves. Electrical muscle stimulation has been used by physical therapists and sports medicine physicians for decades to rehabilitate muscles. Attain improved the process to build muscles quickly and efficiently.
Especially beware of products that force you to continue to buy a disposable part. They want to do the same thing that pad companies do, have you buying a disposable item that over time will cost you thousands of dollars. Attain is designed to last 10 years with no disposable piece to buy.
Attain was scientifically developed to cure bladder and bowel leakage by rehabilitating the muscles that cause the problem.