Pills Cannot Cure an Overactive Bladder
Medications are often prescribed to help treat urge urinary incontinence. However, they cannot end your urge urinary incontinence (overactive bladder), and often have severe side effects.
"Medications are more expensive than ApexM"
ApexM stops overactive bladder by retraining the Detrusor muscle that surrounds the bladder to not spasm and only contract the bladder when it is actually full.
ApexM also solves Stress Incontinence (leaking when you cough, laugh, sneeze or exercise) by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles that allows you to squeeze your urethra, stopping any unwanted leakage.
- Medications are indicated ONLY for the treatment of Urge urinary incontinence (OAB).
- Medications do not help Stress urinary incontinence. (Leak when you laugh, cough or sneeze)
- Medications do not strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- Medications, in the latest studies, are only effective in one out of seven patients.
- Medications, even with a copay as little as $30.00 per month, are more expensive than ApexM in only one year.
- There are no side effects with ApexM.
The average out of pocket costs for medications is approximately $1,200.00 a year. (Financial impact estimated using data from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality with monthly refill required).
The average woman with incontinence spends approximately $700 a year in pads. (Financial impact estimated using the National Institutes of Health data for women with daily leakage).
ApexM is a one time cost of $399.00 $299 for a lifetime of dryness. Make the right choice, choose ApexM
You're also benefiting the environment. It is estimated that disposable pads require up to 500 years to decompose. So not only do pads waste your money without actually treating your leakage, they are also ruining our environment! Let's do the math: It is estimated that 40 million women use pads to absorb leakage and the average woman with leakage will use at least 1 pad per day! That is 40 million pads going into the garbage every day.
LEARN MORE ABOUT APEXM