Don’t Forgo Intimacy
Many women avoid intimacy because they’re afraid they may leak at an inappropriate time.
Bladder leakage can be cured, without medications or surgery. Bladder leakage is caused by weak ineffective pelvic floor muscles (stress incontinence) or an overactive detrusor muscle (urge incontinence).
ApexM is the only over-the-counter device that solves both stress and urge incontinence eliminating bladder leakage.
- A weak pelvic floor can lead to symptoms such as; bladder leakage, migration of the internal organs to vaginal canal, bowel leakage, poor sensation during intercourse and prolonged postpartum recovery.
- InControl Medical products are manufactured in the USA, for women, by women.
- The average woman with light bladder leakage spends over $700 a year in pads and bladder control products.
- Your pelvic floor will not get any stronger if you do not exercise it.
- 50% of women do kegels incorrectly according to the national institute of health.
- It is estimated that disposable pads take 500 years to decompose.