A new baby brings joy to everything, except your pelvic floor
The pelvic floor muscles act as a hammock for a woman’s pelvic organs. Nine months of pregnancy stretches those muscles considerably making them weak. Weak pelvic floor muscles can lead to accidental bladder leakage because those are the muscles that squeeze your urethra preventing accidental loss of urine, no muscle strength, no squeeze. The pelvic floor muscles also determine the tightness and tonicity of your vagina.
"If you start leaking urine after childbirth, your body is sending you a message that your pelvic floor muscles are stretched and weak and need attention."
ApexM, by InControl Medical, was scientifically and specifically designed to strengthen and tone female pelvic floor muscles quickly and efficiently, eliminating accidental bladder leakage.
- A weak pelvic floor can lead to symptoms such as; bladder leakage, migration of the internal organs to vaginal canal, bowel leakage, poor sensation during intercourse and prolonged postpartum recovery.
- InControl Medical products are manufactured in the USA, for women, by women.
- The average woman with light bladder leakage spends over $700 a year in pads and bladder control products.
- Your pelvic floor will not get any stronger if you do not exercise it.
- 50% of women do kegels incorrectly according to the national institute of health.
- It is estimated that disposable pads take 500 years to decompose.
Thousands of physicians have recommended Apex and ApexM to their postpartum patients. Now Apex and ApexM are available over the counter direct to you without a prescription. The only side effect is a healthier, happier you.