Don’t waste time doing exercises that don’t work
Kegel exercises are just not very effective for several reasons. The pelvic floor muscles are difficult to isolate and most people end up contracting their abdominal or gluteal muscles. The National Institutes of Health estimates that more than half the people who attempt to do Kegel exercises do them wrong.
"Muscles that have lost tone, texture and function can be restored to use by active exercise against progressive resistance since muscles increase in strength in direct proportion to the demands placed upon them." ~Dr. Arnold Kegel
The other physiologic problem with Kegel exercises is resistance. Anyone who has ever gone to a gym to strengthen and tone muscles knows that without resistance there is no gain in musculature. No one would lift a barbell without weights on it.
Finally, if muscles have been stretched due to childbirth or exercise, those pelvic floor muscles may have atrophied and no amount of squeezing is going to help.
- A weak pelvic floor can lead to symptoms such as; bladder leakage, migration of the internal organs to vaginal canal, bowel leakage, poor sensation during intercourse and prolonged postpartum recovery.
- InControl Medical products are manufactured in the USA, for women, by women.
- The average woman with light bladder leakage spends over $700 a year in pads and bladder control products.
- Your pelvic floor will not get any stronger if you do not exercise it.
- 50% of women do kegels incorrectly according to the national institute of health.
- It is estimated that disposable pads take 500 years to decompose.
ApexM utilizes science, physiology and common sense to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles quickly and efficiently. Utilizing active resistance and gentle muscle stimulation these devices exercise your pelvic floor muscles, even atrophied muscles, correctly and effectively.
Strong pelvic floor muscles stop bladder leakage and dramatically enhance intimacy. Don’t waste time doing exercises that don’t work. ApexM will strengthen your muscles with today’s technology.